In energy, technologies for an efficient extraction, transformation, transport, storage and use of energy in any form are applied.
By means of the interdisciplinary approach SimulationX solutions are applicable in the field of power plant engineering, electrical engineering, energy process engineering and energy machineries. Especially in the use of modern and regenerative energy sources physical SimulationX models support the development of solar technology, photovoltaic plant, wind energy plant and fuel cell systems.
- Integrated design, modeling and dynamic simulation of complete energy systems
- Identification of weak points and losses in the complete system
- Comfortable model organization by allocation of model elements like blower, evaporator, compressor, carburettor, heat exchanger, …
- Optimal evaluation of system configurations, faultry wiring variants, control strategies and the expected operating behaviour
- Maximization of the overall efficiency effect
- Optimization of load changes, start-up process and rundown of plants
- Analysis of the dynamic behaviour in short time scales and long periods
- Simulation-aided planning of measurements and experiments