SimulationX is increasingly used for the dynamic system simulation of machine tools, press equipment, injection molding machines, converting machines, printing machines, and agricultural machines. The adjustment of position-controlled feed abors in machine tools, the optimization of the clamping unit as toggle mechanism with clearance and guidance in an injection molding machine, or the prognosis of strains in a press equipment should be named exemplary.
The construction of complex machine structures to guarantee highly precise movements both of tool and component can only be optimally reached by the combination of drive technology and control technology. The comparison of virtual prototypes in a multi-domain model environment significantly supports the developing and innovation capability of any manufacturing company. Complex demands on the machine design result in new and innovative machine and plant concepts by applying SimulationX.
SimulationX application fields
- Integrated modeling and simulation of machine, plant, drive and process
- Unerring optimization of complete system behavior by considering the interactions of mechanics, controls, hydraulics/pneumatics, electrics/electronics and thermal
- Reduce of time to market of new machine concepts and minimization of the effort for changes, prototyping and trial
- Enhancement of operating speed at reduced load, noises and abrasion
- Complete vibration analysis considering operating speeds to avoid unwanted phenomena
- Evaluation of alternative constructively mechanical and controlled structures for a competitive influence of productivity and accuracy
- Evaluation of the room for improvement of constructive solutions on virtual prototypes
- Virtual implementation to shorten testing and parameter setting time