ITI programming solutions
The following table gives some examples of industrial ITI programming solutions:
alpha Getriebebau GmbH
Software for dimensioning of drive systems (CYMEX)
- Design and dimensioning of complete powertrains
- Data base with more than 600 alpha transmission gears and about 2800 motors from different manufacturers
- Pre-defined standard drives such as ball screw, turntable, pinion/rack, belt and pulley drive
- alpha Getriebebau offers detailed training courses for cymex
Bolenz & Schäfer GmbH
Software for Storage Design and Calculation
- Design of pistons, bladder accumulator, hydraulic accumulators
- Simulation of the behavior of storage facilities, particularly with downstreamed gas volume
- Development tool with comfortable user interface, various options for documentation, and special modeling descriptions for hydro storages
Bundesanstalt für Arbeitsschutz und Arbeitsmedizin BAuA
Dimensioning and configuration of complete motor-transverter combinations (ISOMAG)
- Calculation of natural frequencies, vibrations and frequency response functions
- Determination of static and dynamic ground loads
- Database-driven selection of elements with more than 4000 isolators from different manufacturers (Freudenberg, ContiTech, GERB etc.)
Development of graphical user interfaces
- Visualization of drive components with different levels of abstraction
- Graphical result presentation with assignment to the individual components
- 3D geometry modeling and animation with user-defined views
Robert Bosch GmbH
Dimensioning and configuration of complete motor-transverter combinations (Servodyn Select)
- Access to database of motors and transverters
- Automatic selection of optimum motors and modules
- Correct assignment of lines and accessories
- Support of sales due to detailed documentation of calculation and parts lists
TI is the first-choice cooperation partner for research and development project in the industry as well as in universities and institutes. Below, please find an abstract of our recent list of projects. If you require further information please contact us directly.
Trusted Cloud is a technology program of the German Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology. The program’s goal is to develop and test innovative and secure cloud computing solutions that comply with German legislation. The closely related technology project “Cloud4e – Trusted Cloud for Engineering” is a joint venture of ITI , the Design Automation Division EAS of Fraunhofer IIS, ERAS, GWDG and the University of Erlangen-Nuremberg. Cloud4e offers computing services and capacities for extensive calculations especially to small and medium enterprises. In order for engineers to design and optimize complex products efficiently, the cloud provides two essential technical simulations: FEM simulation for stiffness calculations of components and dynamic simulation of mechatronic drive systems in machines and planes. The project runs through 2014 and is funded by the ministry with about 2 million euros.
Design practise for comprehensive energy management systems in buildings
The focus of enerMAT lies on developing new concepts and software tools for planning and implementing energy-saving technologies for automation and energy distribution management in buildings. Beside ITI, there are several other partners involved in the project, i.e. FASA, Provedo Software, NSC and the Design Automation Division EAS of Fraunhofer IIS. Over the next three years, the project team will develop model-based methods that support the efficient development, optimization and testing requirements of energy management systems for buildings. The project is funded by the German Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology (BMWi) with nearly 4.5 million euros.
Tire-Road Contact Models for Simulating Off-Road Machinery
With the project “Reifen”, ITI and the Institute for Processing Machines and Mobile Working Machines of the Faculty of Mechanical Science and Engineering at the Dresden University of Technology aim at creating, parameterizing and validating new tire-road contact models by the help of SimulationX. As a result, ITI will provide the SimulationX community with a new method and a new tool for calculations.
Development of a virtual tool for planning technological processes using process physics – SimCAP (Simulation Computer aided Planning)
SimCAP puts the focus on the development of technical process models with physical properties to support the sequential planning of the milling technique in processing centers as well as the application of both existing and new simulation-based planning methods. ITI, Mikromat and the Institute of Forming and Cutting Manufacturing Technology of the Faculty of Mechanical Science and Engineering at the Dresden University of Technology take part in the project. SimCAP is funded by the German Federal Ministry for Economics and Technology (BMWi).
As part of the „SimCelerate“ project, ITI develops software solutions for real-time simulations of electric motors in collaboration with Set GmbH Wangen and the non-profit research institute FZI Karlsruhe. Simcelerate is about the investigation of real-time simulation methods for drive components of electric vehicles on Field-Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGAs). Furthermore, the project team develops an automated design work flow. The project is funded by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) and is part of the Federal Government’s “KMU-innovativ”scheme that aims at supporting the cooperation of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) with universities and research institutions.