15th ITI Symposium, November 14-16
From November 14 until 16, the 15th ITI Symposium, the international SimulationX user convention, will be held at the International Congress Center Dresden. This year’s event will bring SimulationX users from around the world together to discuss the latest in virtual development of energy efficient plants and machinery. More than 30 speakers from renowned companies and research institutes as well as ITI developers and engineers will present their innovations and resource-friendly cross-industry solutions.
3 days, 2 parallel sessions, simultaneous interpreting (German / English) – an overview of the 15th ITI Symposium
- Speakers i.a. from ABB, BMW, Fraunhofer-Institut, Hager, Honda, KIT, Liebherr, Nikon, Schaerer Medical, Veolia
- Exhibition with Dynardo, Elbflorace, ETAS, Fraunhofer EAS, Göpel Electronic, National Instruments, TLK-Thermo and TraceTronic
- Guests and speakers from around the world, such as France, Kazakhstan, South Africa, Korea, China, Japan and the USA
- Mix of software and technology related presentations from ITI experts and users from the SimulationX community
- Software presentations on model based design, e.g. toolchains, new features in the latest SimulationX release 3.5, SimulationX real-time mode, CAD import, MS Office integration and more
- User presentations show SimulationX in real-life scenarios from the automotive industry, fluid technologies, mechanics, drive systems and HiL/real-time applications
- New this year:
- Series “Mining and Off-Road” with insight into simulating, modeling and analyzing mobile machinery, bucket-wheel excavators and belt conveyors
- Session “Green Building and Energy Engineering” on developing clean, reliable and efficient technologies for vehicles through to building facilities.
- Tutorial Day with interactive SimulationX workshops show off latest software features and provide guidance for an efficient workflow with the software
Don’t miss out! Register now and explore simulation solutions for clean, reliable and efficient technologies at the 15th ITI Symposium. Details about the program as well as about booking and accommodation are available online at
We look forward to your visit!