Modelica Conference in Munich, September, 3rd - 5th
At this year’s 9th International Modelica Conference from September, 3rd to 5th, ITI will be again an active part of the event and expects the visitors with tutorial and its own booth at the accompanying exhibition.
From the beginning ITI has actively supported the development of the object-oriented model description language Modelica as a standard for physical modeling. The latest version of SimulationX fully supports Modelica 3.2 and once again SimulationX is an essential tool for those working in the field of system simulation.
Visit our booth or our tutorial and get to know how SimulationX increase your modeling efficiency.
- Tutorial: Code-Export in SimulationX - Steps from offline model to real-time platform (more)
- Vendor session: SimulationX
- Poster session: Green Building - Modelling renewable building energy systems and electric mobility concepts using Modelica
- Further talks:
- Functional Mockup Interface 2.0: The Standard for Tool independent Exchange of Simulation Models
- Translating Modelica to HDL: An Automated Design Flow for FPGA-based Real-Time Hardware-in-the-Loop Simulations
- Functional Mock-up Interface in Mechatronic Gearshift Simulation for Commercial Vehicles