A career at ITI!
You are about to begin your professional career? You wish to change your job? You are seeking an opportunity in a dynamic globally-operating company? Our career pages provide you with all the information and give you an overview about vacancies.
ITI offers interesting entry opportunities. And we promote motivated students in writing their master or PhD thesis within a practical environment.
Currently No Vacancies Available
We are a leading company in the field of system simulation. Our engineers, mathematicians, physicists and computer scientists work together in creative, lively teams in an inspiring atmosphere. At ITI, smart minds find room to work effectively and will encounter a partnership attitude working with forward thinking vibrant colleagues and managers, giving plenty of scope for development and implementation of your own ideas.
In order to continue breaking growth records, we are currently looking for motivated, enthusiastic candidates that fit into our headquarters in Dresden/Germany. Even though there are no vacant job offers at the moment, you can still send in a speculative application by email.
Therefore, get in touch with our HR department by telephone +49 (0) 351.260 50 - 0 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interns and Graduates welcome
ITI is supporting students and pupils during its thesis or internships especially in the area of modeling and simulation of dynamic systems. We are offering software, application examples as well as manuals. The participation in trainings is also possible.
Current topics for our headquarters in Dresden/Germany
Topic Simulation Software
- Different development topics in the field of system simulation and modeling (more details are available on request)
- Basics for the dynamical analysis of hydraulic systems
- Evaluation/Simulation of applications in vehicle pneumatics
Topic Vehicle Power Transmission
- Algorithmic basics for the dynamical analysis of drive components (e.g. clutches, special gear components, engines, Grundlagen für die dynamische Analyse von Antriebs-Komponenten (z. B. Kupplungen, spezielle Getriebekomponenten, Motoren, wheel/road contact)
- Development of model objects/Makros for vehicle engineering and power transmission
- Preparation of application and modeling examples (every technical disciplin)
Topic HiL/Real-time Simulation
- Development, Set up, start up and documentation of a demonstrator for HiL applications
You are interessted? Apply online. We look forward to hearing from you.