A career at ITI!
Ingenuity, expertise and competence – wherever innovative technologies come to fruition, ITI’s SimulationX and engineering services deliver sophisticated simulation solutions for the virtual product development. If you share the same enthusiasm for technological challenges as we do and if you want to prove yourself in a young, international team of software developers and engineers, show us that you have the X factor!
On the following pages you find all information about your career options at ITI and our current vacancies. We are supporting also motivated students during their thesis or internships.
Please send any questions or applications to email@example.com or use our online form.
We are a leading company in the field of system simulation. Our, engineers, mathematicians, physicists, computer scientists work together in creative lively teams in an inspiring atmosphere. At ITI smart minds find room to work effectively and will encounter a partnership attitude working with forward thinking vibrant colleagues and managers, giving plenty of scope for development and implementation of your own ideas.
In order to continue breaking growth records we are currently looking for motivated, enthusiastic candidates that fit the following position:
Interns and Graduates welcome
ITI is supporting students and pupils during its thesis or internships especially in the area of modeling and simulation of dynamic systems. We are offering software, application examples as well as manuals. The participation in trainings is also possible.
Current topics for our headquarters in Dresden/Germany
Topic Simulation Software
- Different development topics in the field of system simulation and modeling (more details are available on request)
- Basics for the dynamical analysis of hydraulic systems
- Evaluation/Simulation of applications in vehicle pneumatics
Topic Vehicle Power Transmission
- Algorithmic basics for the dynamical analysis of drive components (e.g. clutches, special gear components, engines)
- Development of model objects/Makros for vehicle engineering and power transmission
- Preparation of application and modeling examples (every technical disciplin)
Topic HiL/Real-time Simulation
- Development, Set up, start up and documentation of a demonstrator for HiL applications
You are interested? Apply online. We look forward to hearing from you.